Eyebrows can be an important part of the body. They can enhance the look of the face and the overall personality. Eyebrows are not that easy to grow. They need proper care, maintenance, and love.
Patience is another thing to have in oneself, they do not grow too quickly as no one has a magic potion.
How To Make Your Eyebrows Grow
It is not impossible to grow the eyebrows and tips and tricks on how to make eyebrows grow to have several genuine and fake remedies.
There are a lot of many creams that tend to increase the growth in a week but they bring with themselves a lot many side effects which we would always want to avoid.
So what if there are methods to grow your eyebrows naturally that would have no side effects except for the allergic reactions if any, to your skin.
Stimulation of hair growth of eyebrows
Stimulation of hair growth of eyebrows is a major work. If not stimulated by various natural methods, the hair follicles may not activate leading to hindered or no growth of the hairs.
- Applying various stimulating oils: Oils are a very important part of hair growth when applied properly. Various oils include using coconut, olive and castor oil to the eyebrows directly. It is best to do a patch test on some parts of the hands before using it on the brows. Use a Q-tip or cotton swab to apply the oil. Keep it for a few hours and then wash it off. Keeping oils for more than limited time can lead to more harm than good.
- Using Petroleum Jelly: Petroleum jelly can be another good option to lock in the moisture in the hair of the brows that would help stimulate growth by providing essential vitamins and minerals into the skin. This is not to be used by people who have oily skin or have skin that is prone to acne.
- Avoiding eyebrow styling: By avoiding plucking or threading or waxing of eyebrow this would hinder the growth of naturally growing hairs. By plucking and threading the baby hairs are removed and therefore every effort that made them grow goes into vain. Keeping it undisturbed for at least 3 to 4 months can help it grow to some extent.
- Brushing them: Just like out head hairs, eyebrow hair to need brushing. Although they do not get tangled, they do have trapped dirt and dust in between them. By brushing them the trapped dirt is removed and the bristles go through the hair roots massaging them for hair growth stimulation.
- Exfoliating the eyebrows: Use the same product that you use for face, scrub and do not leave the brow areas massage in through them gently enough to clean them but not too hard to pluck out the hairs. This would help massage the region and promote sebum growth i.e. growth of natural body oils that promote hair growth. While washing, make sure every little scrub particle is out from the brow region.
- Eating Habits: Eat foods that promote hair growth. Collagen enhancing and protein-rich food is the best. Eggs, Yoghurt, Milk, Almonds, Spinach, Walnut, Vitamin A and E. These foods not only balance the micronutrients and macronutrient profile in the body but also benefit the body in many other ways.
- Managing Stress: Stress is one of the main reasons for abrupt blood flow through the stream of our circulatory system. This would directly or indirectly affect the growth of hairs in the head and brows. To manage it, take the help of meditation, yoga, morning walk, venting, etc.
Stimulating eyebrow growth is not a difficult task. It should be done continuously without fail. It requires more continuity that ultimately leads to a miracle.
Can Eyebrows re-grow?
Searching for the methods on how to make eyebrows grow? because you either accidentally plucked it off or brushed it away, or it went away due to any other reasons? Don’t worry they will re-grow back in a few weeks the way they were.
Do not interfere with them as it can hinder the growth of the eyebrows. Poking them unnecessarily won’t help it. Massaging the eyebrows gives proper blood circulation helping the follicles to grow more easily. Vaseline and castor oils are a good option but they are not good when eyebrows are too thin as the products are too heavy.
If thin the pores get blocked hindering the growth. The growth stimulants are also a good option but again we do not wish to use chemicals to stimulate growth. Having thin eyebrows can make some people conscious. It can ward their confidence away that can affect their day to day tasks. A person may wish to grow their eyebrows overnight but this is next to impossible.
The products that claim to grow the eyebrows in a week or a few days are either fake or have tons of chemicals in them. If the eyebrows do not grow even after a lot of tried and tested natural methods or even after a month, it is better to consult a doctor.
Professional help can help you know the underlying problem as the hairs tend to grow at max after 12 weeks even after the worst styling disasters. Except for burn injuries that tend to spoil the pores.
After the proper diagnosis, a person may know the exact reason for why the hairs are not growing. With proper re-growth methods, constant efforts and medications (if any) the brow hairs can grow back to normal.
A brow can be the most important part for a person as it redefines the face structure but one must understand that natural brows are the best structured as per the face and one must embrace it.
Wanting to have a different brow is quite normal if you’re not satisfied with your own, but keeping in mind skin health, one must use products that are not just good for brows but also for the skin.