You might be going to join some party recently and would like to adopt a look which is entirely different as you look usually!
So that others may compliment you- ‘How did you do this? ‘She got the looks’, ‘Look at her eyebrows-it’s gorgeous!’, ‘This look suits your face’ and so on. Your eyebrows really contribute a lot in increasing the beauty of your face.
Lightening your eyebrows according to hairstyle colour is really a perfect match and it can be done very easily.
Most of the ladies do not try and know how to lighten eyebrows because they remain unanswered with an easy question how is ‘?’ after going to this article you will no doubt leave with ‘How to’ instead ‘lighten eyebrows’ by your own.
How to lighten your eyebrows
Lightening your eyebrows with bleach is easy enough to practice at home you just need to have some material and little knowledge How to use what and how?
So we are here to provide you with that knowledge so that you can practice ‘lightning eyebrows’ anywhere anytime.
1 – Use Headbands
The use of headbands is important while bleaching your eyebrows because your stray hairs are likely to distract you during bleach.
- If you have long hairs first place a headband then fix them in a ponytail and don’t forget to fix the band with hairpins.
- Even if you have shorter hairs you should apply the headband since bleaching is a time taking process so don’t lose attention.
2 – Thoroughly Mix the Bleach
Your bleach product might be containing 2 to 3 things like bleaching things, liquid developer and most importantly instruction.
Go through each instruction very carefully and follow them strictly, it might be telling about the duration of the appliance, amount of product to be mixed and various other stuff.
Don’t take a plastic bowl to mix the bleach powder and the developer because it’s a reactive material so always prefer a glass bowl.
3 – Testing of Bleach
It is very important to check earlier that weather that particular bleach suits your face skin or not. It will keep you away from accidentally injuring yourself.
Make sure the bleach powder you are using is intended for face or somewhere else. It is important to verify since your face is a delicate area.
- If you feel some kind of irritation, burning sensation as soon as you applied it, remove the bleach at the very spot.
- If your skin is very sensitive use the bleach that is labeled with ‘For Sensitive Skin’.
- Don’t apply the bleach until your face is free of any kind makeup otherwise it makes work adversely.
4 – Area of Appliance
Most of the people didn’t preplan
that where to apply and then the cry over their work. Use the bleach very carefully over your eyebrows it is is better if you take the help of someone from your family to apply the mixture on your eyebrows.
- Use a Sharp Drawing Painting Brush to apply the mixture over your eyebrows so that it can not be touched with your stray hairs.
- Be careful while applying the mixture near your eyes if the cream gets accidentally touched to your eyes risen it with water immediately.
5 – Wash away the Bleach
After the recommended time of appliance wipe out the bleach by going gentle massage with your hand or you may take the help of cotton too.
- Don’t wash your face with soap or any other face wash afterward because it may give negative results.
- Don’t face the direct sunlight during the appliance of bleach it may give rise to some kind of chemical reaction whose symptoms might be harmful to your skin
6 – Shaping
After 24 hours of bleaching give shape to eyebrows, but never try it just after removing the bleach otherwise it will cause irritation.
- Keep the nearby portion of eyes wet before you are going to give shape, it will open your hair follicles and plucking will be easier.
- If the plucking is painful to use a topical numbing cream to your Bros prior to shipping.
How to lighten your eyebrows without bleach
Next, if you don’t want to lighten your eyebrows with bleach we present you the several other natural, temporary methods of lightning your eyebrows.
1 – With Use of Hydrogen Peroxide
It is the most popular way to lighten your eyebrows, you just need to take a 3% hydrogen peroxide solution and with the help of cotton apply the liquid gently over the eyebrows where you would like to lighten.
- It is an inexpensive material that you can even apply regularly if you want permanently lighten eyebrow look.
- If your eyebrows are very dark hydrogen peroxide will turn it into the reddish-brown.
2 – Chamomile Tea
If you are among those ladies who maintain their beauty by natural methods then chamomile tea is the best option for you to naturally lighten your eyebrows.
Mix an equal portion of lemon chamomile and chamomile tea (boiled water + chamomile tea). If you wish to lighten your eyebrows permanently practice it regularly.
3 – Pencil or Gel
You might be going to a party after a few hours and didn’t have the time to practice the previously mentioned methods.
It might be possible that ‘you may have picked up a hairstyle or wearing a dress’ over which the colour of your eyebrows is not matching so at that point of time eyebrow pencil with few shades will definitely help you out.
- You can also opt for eye shadows around your eyebrows for temporary lightning.
- You may prefer gel too, which nowadays comes in various shades will also give you the best result temporarily.
We hope our short pocket of knowledge will help you out in giving a nice look to your gorgeous face. So, now you might be answered with how to lighten eyebrows? with bleach, without bleach, temporarily and naturally.
Lightening your eyebrows might be very easy to you now since you had gone through the step by step guide.