Frail nails chip off easily which lends a very unkempt and unappealing to look a lot of factors come into play that makes your nail soft and brittle. With so many options available with which you can easily improve your nail health.
Your nails are the tiny window of your health, so if you want to evaluate your health look at your nails and it will reveal about your health and wellbeing.
The standards of healthy nails
Shiny pink and hard nails are considered healthy although a lot of factors contributes to your nail health from balance diet to proper nail routine all this plays a pivotal role when it comes to getting hard and shiny nails.
With so many options available to harden soft and brittle nails it is important to go a little deep so that you can have great health that will reflect in your nails as well.
If you are still skeptical how to harden nails then you are at right stop, as here you will get in-depth analysis on how you can get strong and healthy looking nails.
Diet plays a pivotal role in your health and there are certain foods that aid the keratin production helps in improving nail health. As we all know there are cosmetic ways through which you can instantly have hard nails.
Here we bring you both some easy hacks to harden nails and at the same time some ways long term but long lasting ways to harden nails.
Reasons for brittle and soft nails
- Lack of proper hygiene a lot of time it is seen unhygienic condition lead to fungal infection at the nail bed and as a result, it makes your nails soft and they easily chip off. It is a must to maintain good hygiene for overall and improved nail health.
- Our nails are made up of keratin, a type of protein that’s also found in our hair and skin and as we age our body produces keratin at a slower rate and as a result, our skin and hair appear dry and our nails weak visibly dry and dull.
- There are a host of other aspects like exposure to elements while working or coming in contact with chemicals over the period of time leaving the dry and vulnerable and as a result your nail becomes soft and brittle and chip off.
With so many different kinds of treatment available, it is important to incorporate a few changes and you can easily have hard and beautiful nails.
How to harden your nails
Well, this is a million-dollar question on how to harden nails and this is why it is important to know about it in the first place so to have beautiful nails.
Diet plays a very pivotal role so if you are having weak and soft nails incorporate healthy protein and biotin in your diet as this will help in making keratin at a faster pace and as a result, you will get great nails.
One can also incorporate biotin-rich supplements as this would certainly help you to get that dose of extra nutrition that your body is in need of healthy and perfect nails.
And it will help to flush off the toxins from the body. Stay hydrated it is important to have at least six glass of water every day as this would certainly give you glow to have great skin and body.
Keep a check on your diet as this will help you not just have healthy nails but it will also help you to have great hair and skin as well.
So, if you are still sceptical about healthy diet and its impact on your overall health and wellbeing then the above-mentioned points are worth to give the shot.
How to improve nail health by nail care
Our hands go through a lot and as a result of our nails also suffers so it is important to follow a few tips as this would certainly help you to have healthy and shiny nails.
- Nail buffing is very important to make sure have a soft nail buffer as this will help you to have a shiny and healthy nail. Invest in the good quality buffer as this would certainly help you to have shiny nails.
- Invest in good nails care products as this would certainly help you to choose the best one and this is why it is important to know about the right one get gift yourself a good moisturizer. It can prevent the integrity and wear and tear of the skin around the nails and it will lock the moisture that will keep your nail hydrated and it will protect the nail bed.
- Keep them short especially if they are not in the pink of health if you grow your nails long then they will become soft and chip off easily, therefore, it is important to keep them on the shorter side. Once the nail health is improved on can grow it longer.
- Filing is very important soft nail file will help to keep nail edges soft and smooth so the wit rough grains you are at risk of making the nail rough an as result it will peel off and nails will be hanged.
- When filing nails go with the gentle strokes and in one direction as back and forth as now you know how to harden nails
- Avoid nail polish as much as you can instead you can go with high-end nail products that would improve the overall nail health and you can have beautiful and hard nails as well.
There are various salon treatments when it comes to how to harden nails but the crux is to choose those that are using the quality product so that in the long run your nail health will not deteriorate.
So, these are a few steps that you must keep in mind as this would certainly help you have great and beautiful nails just like those of supermodels and hot bod actress